Why go solar
- Eliminate or significantly reduce your electric bill
- Payback in as little as six years
- Each 1,000 watts of solar power generation adds about $15,000 to the resale value of your home
- Significant federal, state and utility rebates and incentives can reduce the system cost by 50% or more – there has never been a better time to install solar!
- Dramatically reduce the size of your carbon footprint
- Average system eliminates thousands of pounds of dangerous pollutants that contribute to global warming
- Reduces our dependence on foreign energy sources
- Majority of homes in the U.S. are currently powered by utilities that generate 70% of their power from burning dirty and dwindling fuels such as coal, gas and oil.
- Recent Gulf of Mexico oil spill should be enough evidence of the dangers of relying on petroleum based sources of energy!
Take a few minutes to see if solar is right for you and take the first step in going solar today for a greener tomorrow. Gather up your current electrical usage data by either (i) contacting your utility provider and requesting the kilowatt hour usage per month for the past 12 months or (ii) creating an online account with your current utility provider in order to gain access to this information. With this information, we can make a proposal to save you thousands of dollars off your electric bills and help save our planet.
We can guide you through the entire process of going solar to make this process as painless as possible for you. I would love to find a time to talk with you directly about this exciting opportunity and to introduce you to my partners at Forever Green Solar!